The Arkansas Dream Down Payment Initiative (ADDI) is down payment assistance provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development through ADFA's Home Investment Partnerships Program. With ADDI, qualifying low-income Arkansans can be provided up to 6% of the purchase price of their home, not to exceed $10,000. It is a second mortgage loan with no monthly payment and is forgivable over five years.
How do I qualify for ADDI?
- Household income limits not above maximum.
* 2017 County Income Limits for the ADDI Program
- Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Education Class (8 hours) is required prior to closing.
* Homebuyer Counseling Agencies
- Must use an approved lender.
* Participating Lender List
- Must qualify for an "ADFA Move-Up" first mortgage.
Single Family Staff available to assist you:
Dean Norman - Single Family Loan Underwriter - 501-682-5935
Virginia Wright - Single Family Loan Underwriter - 501-682-5923
Denise Wells - Assistant Single Family Program Manager - 501-682-5466
Derrick Rose - Public Information and Outreach - 501-682-5904
Andrew Branch, VP of Housing - 501-682-5860
Back to Homeownership Programs