- Council of Development Finance Agencies - development finance resources by state.
- nwaventureteam.org - an initiative led by the Community Venture Foundation and Startup Junkie Consulting with the buy in and support of world class partners
(see here) like Hayseed Ventures, all together focused on supporting and fostering the NWA entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem.
- MoneyGeek.com has pulled together national mortgage rate data and broken it down into comprehensive mortgage guides that explore rates, refinancing, closing costs, and more.
Mortgage Rates in Arkansas: https://www.moneygeek.com/mortgage/Arkansas-rates-and-homebuyer-resources/
Mortgage Calculator: https://www.moneygeek.com/mortgage/mortgage-calculator/
Realtor.com launched a five-part online video series that gives first-time buyers a humorous look at the stages of the purchase cycle. http://realtor.com/learnwithliz/ Is a new campaign effort to bring millennials into the home buying pool.
Transparancy.Arkansas.gov- is a resource for citizens, legislators, news media, scholars, and nonprofit groups who want to know where the state, their city, town, and school district get their money, and how they spend it. It was created as a result of Act 303 which was passed in the 2011 General Session requiring the Department of Finance and Administration to create a free website, accessible to the public that contains state financial information.
- National Council of State Housing Agencies
- Arkansas Employee Assistance Program(AEAP) offers FREE counseling to all State of Arkansas employees and their families on issues such as StressManagement, Family/Marital Problems; Parenting; Personal/Emotional issues;Job/Career & Work-related issues; and Alcohol and other Substance Abuse.Our services are FREE, CONFIDENTIAL and VOLUNTARY.
- Arkansas Fair Housing Commission
- UCA / Center for Community and Economic Development
- Arkansas State University's Online Degree Program Portal
- State Home Page