Affordable Rental Housing Development
Our programs support the construction and preservation of affordable housing in Arkansas.
Homeownership and Down Payment Assistance Programs
- make purchasing a home more affordable
- for low-to-moderate income families and individuals
Rental Housing Programs
- available for construction or acquisition/rehabilitation of affordable rental housing
- for very low-income persons and families, defined as having total household income less than 60% of area median income
The Development Finance Division provides financing options to assist businesses in expanding operations and providing employment opportunities in Arkansas.
Credit Enhancement Programs
- An ADFA bond guaranty improves a company’s credit worthiness to make bonds marketable nationwide.
- A loan guarantee helps a small business acquire working capital.
Venture Capital Programs
- Increase the availability of equity and near-equity capital for enterprises in Arkansas that are emerging, expanding, relocating, and restructuring
- Build our state economy by increasing access to venture capital for innovative Arkansas businesses